XFINITY X1 Entertainment Operating System TV Spot, 'Nervous'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A couple comes back from a date. The girl excuses herself for a minute and tells her date to make himself at home. He's excited to discover that she has X1 from XFINITY -- that is until he starts scrolling through her just recorded programs and recently watched movies that include "Gone Girl,""Basic Instinct,""Misery,""Fatal Attraction,""Monster" and "How to Get Away With Murder." So when she finally comes back, he's a little jumpy. Call 1-800-XFINITY now to get XFINITY X1.
- June 08, 2015
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots