Panera Bread TV Commercial, 'Should Be'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Panera shows how food connects people together in all stages of life, from a noodle eating race among friends to toddlers enjoying berries. Food should be good, people should dance, strawberries should sing, good bread should make a sandwich, good soil makes a salad and sweet should never be fake. Ignore manners, have a debate and live life with great food that's good for you from Panera Bread, with or without hands.
iSpot Review - June 17, 2015
Spending time with loved ones and eating food have gone together hand-in-hand since man began rubbing sticks together to create fire. From dinners where the oldest relatives come to see the newest member of the family to the holidays where the youngest members turn your house into a jungle gym, food was there along with it. Food has always brought people together. But good food goes beyond just family. It even extends beyond your friends and gives you a reason to sit down and talk with people regardless of whether you've known them for years or minutes.
But regardless of how long you've known some people, the people you keep around you should be similar to the food you eat. They should be genuine and real, wholesome and nurturing. They won't mind when you slurp your soup or grab food with your fingers, they'll join right in and laugh with you. Panera Bread says that these aren't rules to live by, but it a good start. So live life with food that's good for you.
- Panera Bread
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Food as It Should Be.”
- Songs - Add
- Made For Commercial - Tommy Jucarone, Rob DiFondi
- The song was created for this commercial
- Actors - Add
- Alexis Hamer ... Girl kissing boy, Beth Scherr ... Woman laughing, Adam Haggerty ... Man in white t-shirt with laughing girlfriend, Jacob Buchanan ... Boy at breakfast table, Michelle Bernard ... Crying woman at the end, Sheri Godfrey ... Pregnant woman, Sierra Silbor ... Toddler eating strawberries, Toni Smith ... Woman laughing and playing chess
- The Phelps Group ... Agency, Anomaly ... Creative Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Media Agency