Citi TV Spot, 'Public Lighting of Detroit: Turning the Lights Back On'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When 40 percent of the streetlights in Detroit were out, much of the city was living in the dark. Odis Jones, the CEO of Public Lighting Authority of Detroit, decided that something had to be done. Even during bankruptcy, Citi was there to help make the change. For such people who are progress makers, Citi finances their dreams in order to help make them come true.
- March 09, 2015
- Citi (Banking)
- “The World's Citi”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Detroit, MI
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Publicis ... Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots