Swiffer Sweeper TV Spot, 'Green Face Mask'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The classic Swiffer maneuvers into tight spaces, and its wet mopping cloths clean better in half the time. In this commercial, a mother is able relax with the time she saved with Swiffer wet and decides to apply a facial mask. Her children aren't used to seeing her with a green face, and they run away when she turns around.
- July 05, 2012
- “Better Clean In Half The Time”
- Kaplan Thaler Group ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots