Verizon TV Commercial, 'The Uppernet'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The camera rises up from the bowels of the Earth and ascends into a room filled with servers that make up the hardware of Verizon's cloud network. A narrator clarifies for viewers that Verizon's cloud is "not soft and fluffy," but is made of "bedrock, concrete and steel." Verizon employees use their retinas to gain access to the secure servers as the camera continues to ascend, this time from an ocean pipeline to the peak of a skyscraper. When it eventually climbs above the clouds, the narrator welcomes viewers to the Uppernet.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McGarry Bowen LLC ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency