State Farm TV Spot, 'The Internet and French Model'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man reports an accident through his State Farm mobile app. His neighbor thought those didn't exist. She says everything on the Internet is true. The commercial ends with her going on a date with a "French model" she met on the Internet. In a state of disbelief, State Farm is there.
- July 09, 2012
- State Farm
- “Get To A Better State”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Available At
- App Store
- Actors - Add
- Nigel Thatch ... Grey Sweater, Eric Filipkowski ... French Model, Mariel Booth ... Girl in Pink
- DDB ... Agency, The Marketing Arm ... Creative Agency, Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots