Vanity Fair Everyday Napkins TV Commercial, 'Just Pennies'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This commercial features a young boy who uses a Vanity Fair Everyday napkin to wipe off his milk mustache. Costing only a few pennies each, Vanity Fair cloth-like napkins will help you wipe on a smile.
- Vanity Fair Napkins
- Georgia-Pacific Vanity Fair Everyday, Georgia-Pacific Vanity Fair Impressions
- “Big Smiles. Small Price.”
- Songs - Add
- Just Smile - Clara Lofaro
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Grace Santa Maria ... Daughter, Nicolas Bechtel ... Son