Heineken TV Spot, 'UEFA Champions League: Flight Delay'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Travelers in an airport are upset when they hear that their flight has been canceled. Just then, a man drinking a Heineken kicks a soccer ball into the information display, changing it to the UEFA Champions League. Now, everyone's in good spirits.
- February 23, 2015
- “Open Your World”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- G2 Worldwide ... Agency, Red Urban ... Digital Agency, Canvas Worldwide ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots