Stop the Texts, Stop the Wrecks TV Spot, 'Afterlife'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A dead girl tries to explain her way out of the afterlife. She was texting while driving and drove into a concrete barrier. No text is worth your life, and there's no signal in the afterlife.
- Stop the Texts, Stop the Wrecks
- “Accidents Don't Have Autocorrect”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- James Edwards ... Dead Man, Sawyer Greenberg ... Dead Girl, Simone Griffeth ... Dead Woman
- Prickum Posh ... Agency
- View All Screenshots