The Walking Dead: Road to Survival TV Commercial, 'Diverged Roads'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A character from the mobile game app The Walking Dead: Road to Survival stands at a fork in the road as the narrator recites Robert Frost's poem, "The Road Not Taken." A head on a stake marks the entrance to the path toward the woods, while a dead body lays across the road leading to a burning village. One must choose a side and fight for survival. One must walk the line between life and the undead as survivors become conspirators and alliances blur, banding together in a zombie-ridden apocalyptic world.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Scopely The Walking Dead: Road to Survival
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Available At
- App Store, Google Play
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.