adidas TV Commercial, 'Unfollow' Featuring Lionel Messi
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man wearing a Lionel Messi jersey stands in front of his computer, watching a YouTube video that features his hero playing for the Argentina National Team. Messi is unstoppable. Footage of Messi and his supporters flash by. One moment Obama holds up his own soccer jersey, and the next, Messi meets Pope Francis. Vine videos, tweets, memes and magazine covers declare Messi an idol. Time Magazine refers to him as "King Leo." People are shown getting Messi tattoos. The narrator notes that's he's always wanted to be like Messi, but it's time to show the world what he can create. He walks onto the field dressed in his adidas gear and scores a perfect goal. The play ends up on "adidasfootball's" Instagram account. Messi sees the video and double taps his phone, "liking" the video.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- Stand Up (Let's Get Murdered) - P.O.S.
- Actors - Add
- Argentina National , FC Barcelona , Lionel Messi
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency