DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket TV Spot, 'Bad Comedian Eli Manning'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In an ode to Rob Lowe's impressions in the previous DirecTV commercials, we see the well-dressed, professional looking Eli Manning next to Bad Comedian Eli Manning, a man in old clothes who makes cringe-worthy jokes and uses cable. The New York Giants football player chooses to have NFL Sunday Ticket on DirecTV, which provides every football game every Sunday in HD.
- July 27, 2015
- DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Agency, Grey Global Group Inc. ... Creative Agency, iCrossing ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency, Paramount Studios ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots