Subway Chipotle Chicken Melt TV Spot, 'PSA: Aggressive' Ft. Peter McNerney
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A school bully picks on a helpless student in the hallways and calls him a chicken. Comedian Peter McNerney steps in to remind them that using aggressive language is not the solution, and that calling someone a chicken is wrong. But ordering a chipotle chicken melt with guacamole from Subway is so right. You can also even get guacamole on any of your favorite sandwiches. When the bullied student asks what to do about his situation, he is cut off by an annoyed Peter McNerney because he hasn't even said the tagline.
- May 27, 2015
- “Eat Fresh ”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- MediaCom ... Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Creative Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots