Estee Lauder Modern Muse TV Spot, 'Be an Inspiration' Song by Bruno Mars
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Taking confident strides, a woman in a navy dress makes her way through New York City to the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum. She passes a man who turns to stare and she smiles with her head held high. The song "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars plays as the woman enters the circular museum and everyone stops to stare at her. Not only does her smile inspire -- she has become the modern muse. Light pours in from the glass ceiling as she holds up a bottle of Modern Muse and Estee Lauder encourages us to be an inspiration.
- September 22, 2013
- Estee Lauder Fragrances
- Estee Lauder Fragrances Modern Muse
- “Be an Inspiration”
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots