Vicks NyQuil High Blood Pressure TV Spot, 'Ordinary Cold Medicines Can Raise Blood Pressure'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Vicks claims that some standard cold medicines can raise your blood pressure due to ingredients like sugar and alcohol. It encourages those with high blood pressure to try NyQuil High Blood Pressure cold and flu medicine.
- September 26, 2022
- “Fast Relief”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots