The Farmer's Dog TV Spot, 'What Is Dog Food'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Farmer's Dog criticizes conventional dog food as dry, brown pellets. The company believes that living beings do not deserve to eat processed food for every meal of their lives. The Farmer's Dog claims that its food is good, real and simple.
- September 07, 2022
- The Farmer's Dog
- Get 50% off first box
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots