Chick-fil-A TV Commercial, 'Rivalry Restaurant'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Chick-fil-A takes on one of the unique rivalries in college sports and endeavors to bring Georgia State Bulldogs and Auburn University Tigers fans together to a tailgate. The company constructs a restaurant on the Georgia-Alabama state line for one day only and, despite many fans denying it will happen, receives a large turnout of fans intermingling and sharing a table with rivals. Chick-fil-A believes that game day wouldn't be the same without each other.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Auburn Tigers , Georgia Bulldogs
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency