UNTUCKit TV Spot, 'Elevator: Dress Shirt'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man wearing an UNTUCKit shirt under his blazer enters an elevator with a man clothed in a normal button-up. As they wait for their floors, the latter looks over at his well-dressed counterpart, idly browsing his phone while the other man frantically attempts to tuck in his long shirt. The discrepancy between these two styles might seem uncanny, but UNTUCKit insists, "Sometimes no explanation's necessary."
- October 22, 2017
- “Shirts Designed to Be Worn Untucked”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- View All Screenshots