2017 Jr. Home Run Derby TV Commercial, 'Host a Local Derby'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young baseball player steps up to the home plate and swings his bat to send the ball flying so far that he pulls a celebratory dab. The MLB invites young players to swing their way through the 2017 Jr. Home Run Derby. The finals will be held during the 2018 MLB All-Star Week in Washington D.C. Additionally, you can get your community involved by hosting a local derby.
- Major League Baseball
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.