U.S. Army TV Spot, 'Respect'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Before respect is earned, a soldier must first earn their place within the U.S. Army. Grueling workouts and drills designed to push people to their limits are only a part of what it takes to be a member of this team. Highly-qualified candidates interested in joining and contributing to the U.S. Army may be eligible to receive a bonus of up to $40,000 if certain qualifications are met.
- May 08, 2017
- U.S. Army
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- DDB ... Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Creative Agency, Gravity Media ... Digital Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots