The Real Cost TV Commercial, 'Straw City'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In search of food in a city full of pigs, a hungry Big Bad Wolf attempts to blow down a straw building. He huffs and he puffs, but due to the permanent damage of his lungs from smoking cigarettes, even the straw building won't budge. According to The Real Cost, smoking as a teen can permanently stunt your lungs -- no matter how big and bad you are.
- The Real Cost
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Miguel Sagaz