Meals on Wheels America TV Spot, 'Who Dis?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Meals on Wheels client Ms. Barbara recounts a humorous story in which her volunteer helpers, the Wades, responded to one of her texts with, "Who dis?" She found this so funny that, for the next few weeks, she wouldn't let them live it down, answering the door by inquiring, "Who dis?" All three of them stand on Ms. Barbara's porch and urge people to drop off a warm meal at Meals on Wheels America.
- Meals on Wheels America
- “America, Let's Do Lunch”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots