The North Face TV Spot, 'Legacy Starts Here'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The North Face compares the United States' achievement of the lunar landing in the 1960s with the U.S. Freeski Team's quest for glory at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang. The clothing brand appropriates John F. Kennedy's statement "We choose to go to the moon and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" to parallel its commitment to creating the team's uniforms in America and helping it represent the country well on the world stage.
- December 11, 2017
- The North Face
- “Legacy Starts Here”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- People Ideas & Culture ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots