The North Face TV Commercial, 'Walls Are Meant for Climbing'
Since 1966, The North Face has viewed walls not as obstacles but as opportunities -- from the big walls of Yosemite to the high peaks of the Himalayas, the company was searching for a personal kind of freedom. In this pursuit, it found a community strengthened by different stories, experiences and perspectives. This community has shown the company that the only way forward is together.
- The North Face
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- People Ideas & Culture ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment