Mastercard MasterPass TV Spot, 'Pelican Took My Wallet'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A jungle explorer wanted to photograph the nature around him but, while his back was turned, a pelican came across his backpack and ran off with his wallet. It sure makes a great story, and he's not worried about his credit cards because he has the Masterpass Digital Wallet. The mobile feature lets him use his phone to pay for lunch for himself and the man next to him on the airplane while he recounts his adventure. He hasn't even got to the part about the monkey yet!
- June 19, 2017
- “Don't Just Buy It, Masterpass It.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- TracyLocke ... Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots