Crayola Silly Scents Marker Maker TV Commercial, 'Nose Challenge'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Class gets a little weird when these kids start coloring with Crayola Silly Scents. After just one sniff of a watermelon-scented marker, a boy pulls an enormous slice of watermelon out of his nose. Soon all his classmates are joining in on the fun, pulling cotton candy out of their noses and shooting pieces of popcorn around the room. Kids can make their own scents with the Silly Scents Marker Maker kit.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Crayola Silly Scents, Crayola Silly Scents Colored Pencils, Crayola Silly Scents Crayons, Crayola Silly Scents Marker Maker
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Stiegler, Wells, Brunswick & Roth, Inc. ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency