Lowe's TV Spot, 'The Moment: Vanity'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two kids try to brush their teeth together, but they keep on knocking each other's stuff into the sink. This is the moment their parents realize they have a one-person vanity but a four-person family. To fix this problem, they turn to Lowe’s and find a larger piece within their budget. Before long, the kids are simultaneously brushing in harmony. For a limited time, Lowe's is offering up to 50 percent off select vanities.
- Get up to 50 percent off select vanities (expires: 07/18/2017)
- “Start With Lowe's”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots