NAPA Auto Parts TV Spot, 'A Day in Nature'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
NAPA Auto Parts is out in nature, capturing animals like birds, deer and coyotes in their natural habitats. Jaunty music plays as someone commentates the scenes. That is, until the commentator hears the sound of a truck driving into the woods. When a hunter gets out of the truck, the commentator is revealed to be a talking deer, and it immediately leaves the vicinity to hopefully escape danger. NAPA Auto Parts says it has over 500,000 parts to help you keep your truck in top shape.
- July 05, 2017
- NAPA Auto Parts
- “Know How”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- VML ... Agency, VML ... Creative Agency, VML ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots