AT&T Unlimited TV Spot, 'iPhone 8: Spokespeople: More'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
AT&T announces that it has the Apple iPhone 8 and believes those who use its network will love it. The wireless company claims its users want more: more camera features, more power and more of its spokespeople saying the word "more." AT&T's offer includes a free HBO subscription with its Unlimited data plan.
- October 09, 2017
- AT&T Wireless
- Free HBO subscription with AT&T Unlimited data
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Annie Tedesco ... Blonde spokesperson, Grasie Mercedes ... Spokeswoman wearing black and blue dress with curly hair, Julee Cerda ... Woman wearing navy jumpsuit at beginning, Kelsey J. Nash ... Man wearing navy suit and white dress shirt, Richard Pierre-Louis ... Man wearing gray suit and black shirt
- Omnicom Group ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
- Game of Thrones
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots