Keurig K-Select TV Spot, 'Brew the Love: Keurig Converts' Ft. James Corden
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Late-night television host and comedian James Corden wakes up a neighborhood with a bullhorn and Keurig. He introduces drip-coffee drinkers to the fresh coffee they can brew with K-cups and convinces them to say goodbye to traditional coffee makers. He isn't too worried when a coffee pot shatters on the pavement of the cul-de-sac and turns another into a terrarium. After joking around with everyone, it looks as though he's won them over.
- October 05, 2017
- Keurig K-Select
- “Brew the Love.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Havas Worldwide ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots