Keurig K-Supreme Plus Brewer TV Spot, 'Hits All The Right Notes' Featuring James Corden
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Hanging out with his friend James Corden, comedian Reggie Watts can't help but notice how great his cup of coffee smells. Corden jumps in to say that this is because the Keurig K-Supreme Plus brewer features multi-stream technology that allows the grounds to be covered more evenly, with the end result being more flavor and aroma. Reggie can only compare this awesomeness to a high pitched "Laaaaaaa!" before breaking into an improvised rap with his comedian companion.
- April 12, 2021
- Keurig The Original Donut Shop Coffee Regular K-Cup Pods, Starbucks (Beverages) French Roast K-Cups, Keurig K-Supreme Plus Single-Serve Coffee Maker, Keurig K-Classic
- “Brew the Love.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Havas Worldwide ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots