E*TRADE TV Commercial, 'Plane Truth' Song by Tony Bennett
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Frustrated with a kid kicking his seat and a neighbor sleeping on his shoulder, this man gets up and ventures toward the coveted first class lounge to take a peek through the curtain. With spacious seating and champagne, it's like a dream come true. But the flight attendant abruptly shuts the curtain in his face, and he learns that first class is only there to remind him that's he's not first class. Instead of getting mad, E*TRADE suggests some investing.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Don't Get Mad, Get E*Trade”
- Songs - Add
- Fly Me to the Moon - Tony Bennett
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Agency, MullenLowe ... Creative Agency