American Action Network TV Commercial, 'Paycheck to Paycheck'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Melissa Skowronski's family is living from paycheck to paycheck right now. She would like to see Congress make tax cuts for those in the working middle class. The American Action Network is encouraging viewers to speak to their Congress members about a more fair, simpler tax code.
- American Action Network
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Working Families Need A Simpler, Fairer Tax Code”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.