Major League Baseball TV Commercial, 'Bryzzo Employee of the Month'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Things are going well at the Anthony Rizzo/Kris Bryant joint venture, the Bryzzo Souvenir Company. In front of a wall of plaques celebrating Bryzzo's employees of the month, Chicago Cubs outfielder and catcher Kyle Schwarber polishes his first and only award. Clearly, he is pleased with his accomplishment. However, when Kris Bryant sees the plaque, he remarks that he didn't nominate Kyle and Rizzo says he didn't approve it either. Bryant picks Schwarber's award off the wall and onto the floor.
- Major League Baseball
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Anthony Rizzo ... Athlete, Kris Bryant ... Athlete, Kyle Schwarber ... Athlete, Chicago Cubs