Stand Up 2 Cancer TV Commercial, 'Potential: Pearl'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Major League Baseball players Anthony Rizzo of the Chicago Cubs, Felix Hernandez of the Seattle Mariners and Mike Trout of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim are all shown as children in home video footage. They all had big dreams of playing baseball professionally that they were able to live out as adults. A fourth video depicts Pearl Bucknam, a cancer survivor and baseball fan with similar aspirations. Stand Up 2 Cancer believes that every kid deserves the chance to dream.
- Stand Up 2 Cancer
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Anthony Rizzo ... Athlete, Félix Hernández ... Athlete, Mike Trout ... Athlete