Gatorade TV Spot, 'One and Only' Featuring Karl-Anthony Towns
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A standout high school basketball player practices his slam dunk with passion, but unfortunately his gusto doesn't guarantee success. NBA player Karl-Anthony Towns of the Minnesota Timberwolves reminds aspiring athletes that every challenge they overcome will be matched by 100 more, and being the one and only requires that extra ounce. This is why he chooses to replenish and refuel with Gatorade.
- June 12, 2017
- “Every Ounce Counts”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots