Rolex TV Spot, 'Jack Nicklaus Remembers Arnold Palmer’s Comeback'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Golf legend Jack Nicklaus recalls his historic rivalry with the late Arnold Palmer. In honor of the 2017 U.S. Open, Nicklaus recounts a time when Arnie came back from a seven-hole disadvantage to clinch the U.S. Open title over a 20-year-old Nicklaus near the beginning of his career. The list of Open winners, which is a list of golfing greats according to Nicklaus, would be incomplete without Arnie's name on it.
- June 14, 2017
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- JWT ... Creative Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots