Lear Capital TV Commercial, 'What They're Not Telling You'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Lear Capital suggests that a diversified portfolio should include investment in metals like gold, which, according to Lear, has outperformed the S&P Dow Jones for 17 years. Customers can call Lear Capital for a free report and to find out how to get up to $600 in free gold or silver.
- Lear Capital
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Free report and up to $600 in free gold or silver with qualifying purchase
- “The Precious Metals Leader”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.