AT&T Business TV Spot, 'AT&T and the Power of &: Farmer Ray'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Men at a local diner talk about Ray, a farmer in their area. They say that he's always been different, doing things like digging a hole to China, but the joke's on them. Farmer Ray did dig a hole in the middle of his crops, but it was to sync with AT&T so he could remotely monitor his plants and make adjustments on the fly to deal with irrigation needs. As people are shown placing trades on sugar beets in a Chinese commodities market, the men in the diner admit that Ray did get to China, only in a way they weren't thinking about.
- April 06, 2017
- AT&T Business
- “That's the Power of &”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots