Target TV Spot, '2017 Holidays: Order Pickup'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A pair of kids, Superman and Bullseye the Target dog walk in to find a team of LEGO men hard at work on reconstructing their chimney. The project is going along smoothly, and now all they need is a TV. After the kids order the screen online, the Man of Steel flies off to pick it up in store, leaving behind a huge hole in the ceiling. "Can you add a vacuum to that order?" the little boy asks.
- November 05, 2017
- “Expect More. Pay Less.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Deutsch LA ... Creative Agency, Essence ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots