Walmart TV Spot, 'The Walmart Box: Melissa McCarthy' Featuring Keala Settle
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a Walmart presentation of "The Box," directed by Melissa McCarthy, Keala Settle is transported back in time to whisper words of wisdom to her younger self. The powerful performance gives her classmates no other option than to applaud her and "The Greatest Showman" star continues the performance on stage as an adult. Once she is no longer in need of the Walmart box, she passes it on to someone else who could use a little boost in confidence.
- March 04, 2018
- Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots