State Farm TV Spot, 'Drone' Featuring Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Clay Matthews claims that navigating his drone is "easy peasy," his friend, Aaron Rodgers, thinks otherwise – especially after the football player nearly hits his dog. Just as the stakes begin to heighten, State Farm bookends the narrative before things can go wrong.
- September 10, 2017
- State Farm
- “Here to Help Life Go Right.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- DDB ... Agency, The Marketing Arm ... Creative Agency, Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots