FOCUSFactor TV Spot, 'Get Your Einstein On'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A daughter is simply baffled at her mother's ability to remember names, addresses and where things are. When she asks her mom how she's doing it, hair and a mustache like Albert Einstein's appear on her mom as she says that she's been taking FOCUSFactor. The supplement may help improve memory, concentration and focus so everyone can feel a little bit like Einstein.
- August 21, 2017
- Advertiser Profiles
- “Feed Your Einstein”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots