Callaway Chrome Soft TV Spot, 'Sound of Winning' Featuring Phil Mickelson
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Callaway introduces Chrome Soft as the ball that changed the ball. Golfers like Phil Mickelson play a fast ball for better speed and distance or a soft ball for better feel and control. However, it's when they combine the two that their game starts to change. The Chrome Soft features a Dual SoftFast Core for optimized performance.
- August 18, 2017
- “It's the Ball That Changed the Ball”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Taco Truck Creative ... Creative Agency, Taco Truck Creative ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots