Lowe's TV Spot, 'Plan for Spring'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Spring is finally here, and a woman is relaxing under her furnished gazebo-like structure complete with live plants and wind chimes. That is, until the plants get moved away by another customer and a Lowe's employee asks her if she requires assistance. Lowe's encourages customers to plan for spring rather than pretend it's spring.
- February 07, 2018
- “Start With Lowe's”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots