2017 Stanley Cup Final TV Spot, 'Spelling'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Hockey legends Mario Lemieux, Wayne Gretzky, The Hulls, Jonathan Toews and other greats spell out their names, which are etched into the coveted Stanley Cup to commemorate their historic achievements. They emphasize each and every letter, because every letter is earned. The 2017 Stanley Cup Final will determine who's next.
- May 14, 2017
- The National Hockey League (NHL)
- “Every Letter Is Earned.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Bobby Hull , Brett Hull , Bryan Trottier , Jonathan Toews , Mario Lemieux , Nicklas Lidström , Sergei Fedorov , Teemu Selänne ... Man who says "A N N E", Wayne Gretzky
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots