Citi Double Cash Card TV Spot, 'Final Touches: Hide' Featuring Katy Perry
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Citi asks people what it would be like if everyone said exactly what they meant. As pop star Katy Perry prepares for her upcoming tour, she tries out the harness and podium that will take her up in the air during her concert. Looking at members of the production crew, she says she assumes it will break mid-finale. The crew member agrees and then walks away. Citi tells people that its Double Cash Card is exactly what it says it is: double cash. Customers can earn one percent on purchases and one percent as they pay.
- May 15, 2017
- Citi (Credit Card)
- Citi (Credit Card) Double Cash
- “Double Means Double”
- Publicis ... Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots