GEICO TV Spot, 'A&E: Elephant in the Room'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A small clique of pretentious friends gathers around a table to gossip about someone during a cocktail party. They all sneer as they talk about the person, laughing about the fact that he's afraid of mice, smells like peanuts and has rumors circling that he was raised in a circus. Surprisingly, they are talking about a literal elephant in the room -- and the elephant is pretty irritated that they're talking about him within earshot. While GEICO thinks this situation is surprising, the company thinks you shouldn't be surprised that it can save you money with its insurance. GEICO encourages viewers to continue watching A&E, a network it proudly supports.
- March 22, 2018
- “15 Minutes Could Save You 15 Percent or More”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Colter Harkins ... Man with beard, Kristine Angela ... Girl in blue dress, Sharena Walker ... Woman in yellow
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots