Best Friends Animal Society TV Commercial, 'Puppy Mills'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Best Friends Animal Society wants you to think about where that cute puppy in the window of a pet shop came from. The puppy was probably born in a puppy mill, a breeding facility where Best Friends says caged dogs are forced to breed puppies for profit. But by deciding to adopt instead of purchasing a pet, Best Friends says you are both saving a life and taking a stand against puppy mill facilities.
- Best Friends Animal Society
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.