Zyppah TV Commercial, 'Snoring'
Zyppah claims to have a solution for people whose snoring is so loud that it summons the cops, sets off car alarms and alienates family. Its USA-made anti-snoring oral appliance, the company says, is safe, effective and has been cleared by the FDA.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Zyppah Anti-Snoring Oral Appliance
- “Zyppah, Which Is "Happy Z" Spelled Backwards”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment